Re: new compiler warnings in freetype 2.10.2 32-bit

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: new compiler warnings in freetype 2.10.2 32-bit
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 16:03:27 +0200 (CEST)

> A better answer is to actually get rid of strcpy() / strcat() /
> sprintf() because there will always be compilers complaining about
> them.
>
> Here's a patch that does that for freetype2-demos, please take a
> look.

Applied with massaging and splitting into smaller chunks, thanks!

I've also added some fixes to make your code actually work.  Honestly,
I can't believe that this ever worked with `ftview', for example :-)

I've skipped the declarations of `GrTextWriter' et al.; this looks
like it belongs to another patch.

    Werner