Re: OVERLAP_SIMPLE or OVERLAP_COMPOUND

From: Nikolaus Waxweiler
Subject: Re: OVERLAP_SIMPLE or OVERLAP_COMPOUND
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 23:05:19 +0200

Hm. Can't really say, but I have recently encountered a bug in InDesign which subsets a VF for embedding into a document and turns it into a static font... without removing overlaps or setting the overlap flags, leading to even-odd rendering errors in macOS Preview. So I plan on modifying the usual font pipeline to indiscriminately enable these flags for VFs... at some point, unless someone stops me. So, yeah.