GSoC

From: ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΛΙΑΚΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ
Subject: GSoC
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 11:49:46 +0200

To whom it may concern ,

My name is George Liakopoulos and I am an undergraduate student in the Department of Informatics at the University of Athens .
The past 4 years I code in C/C++ , as my department is focused very much in these languages .

I would like to contribute to one of your GSoc 2021 projects and more precisely in the " Improve FreeType demo programs " project . The last few days ( from the organizations announcing ) I look into the git-repo code and I am quite excited .

I would like to ask you if there is something that I could do from now , to warm up and get more familiar with the project . Can you point me to a more specific direction ?

I look forward to hearing from you ,
George Liakopoulos