Re: Regarding Gsoc idea

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Regarding Gsoc idea
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 17:38:29 +0100 (CET)

Hello Utkarsh,

> I want to contribute in the topic Add a ‘capability database’ to
> FreeType's auto-hinter.

Great!

> I have understand what the problem demands.  So can you please tell
> me to where I can find the API and source code for this problem?  As
> I am not getting these.

What exactly do you mean?  Our home page

  https://www.freetype.org

should give you all information you need!  It's part of the GSoC job
to find where the source code is stored (hint: it's a git repository),
how to retrieve it, where the API documentation is located, etc., etc.

    Werner

PS: You can reach the homepage from our GSoC page, too...