Re: Cloudflare email "protection"

From: Anurag Thakur
Subject: Re: Cloudflare email "protection"
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 11:15:38 +0530

I tend to agree. Its not like we get any bot-spam on the mailing list anyways. I don't know if the maintainers get any spam due to their email being on the website.

The email-decode script also has a tiny performance hit

I am disabling email protection, its just a switch flip anyways. If others disagree I will turn it back on.

Also, @Werner can you confirm if you have full-access to the cloudflare account?

Regards
Anurag