Re: Ftbench Demo

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Ftbench Demo
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2023 04:56:58 +0000 (UTC)

> -ftbench is moved to src/tools/ftbench and I am working inside for
>  now.

Please remove `.DS_Store` from `.gitignore` and handle it locally
instead.  See

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1753070/how-do-i-configure-git-to-ignore-some-files-locally

for details.  Besides that, it looks like a good start, thanks.

A minor nit for the commit message: s/seperate/separate/

> Baseline target compiles and runs the ftbench with fonts and saves
> the result into /baseline file.  Benchmark runs the ftbench with
> fonts and saves the difference to baseline into /benchmark file.

Does this also work for builds outside of the source directory?

    Werner