RE: Building a static/standalone binary for ft-demos

From: Anurag Thakur
Subject: RE: Building a static/standalone binary for ft-demos
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 19:45:16 +0000

Thanks for the help Werner

While I could not get it to work that way because of problems with other shared
libraries, I did manage to achieve what I needed.

I simply compiled freetype and ft-demos in termux directly without the PRoot
environment and those binaries worked just fine under adb shell.

So, now that I can profile my code on arm64 as well, I will begin work on the
tasks for Phase 1, starting with adding cmake and meson support to the `dense`
module.

(Sample `simpleperf` output files attached)

Regards
Anurag