Re: which language you would use for X11-less macOS graphic framework?

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: which language you would use for X11-less macOS graphic framework?
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 10:37:14 -0400

> Am I missing some points?

Me too. We are talking about an API which opens a window and shows an
uncompressed pixel buffer in whatever language.Then it passes on keystrokes,
receives an updated pixel buffer, and updates the window with it.

We are talking about really basic window programming for macOS. The pixel
buffer is already prepared in a system-independent fashion.