freetype

Re: [URGENT] Confirmation of Fixes for CVE's in 2.12.1

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [URGENT] Confirmation of Fixes for CVE's in 2.12.1
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 04:22:29 +0000 (UTC)

> Can you confirm which or if all the following fixes/patches/commits
> that resolve issues and CVE's below are incorporate into latest
> available version, 2.12.1?  [...]

They are, because...

> I see that version 2.12.1 was release 1 month ago [...]  and that
> these fixes were committed 3 months ago.

... exactly of that.  We don't maintain any other branch except 'master'.

> I would have expected the fixes to be incorporated. But it's unclear
> based results of code scan and changelog.

How did you come to this 'unclearl' conclusion?  If you follow the
links to the gitlab instance, just press the '...' button next to
'master', and you can immediately see the affected version tags.

    Werner

PNG image

PNG image