fsfc-discuss

Re: [fsfc-discuss] A first time hello

From: Francois Gagnon
Subject: Re: [fsfc-discuss] A first time hello
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 15:44:35 -0500

Kyle Spaans a écrit :
On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 4:44 PM, Blaise Alleyne <address@hidden> wrote:
 For what it's worth, I am willing to help and to participate. However, I
 don't think I'm fit or able to do it myself either. For one, I'm still a
 student (third year computer science at UofT). I'd be happy to
 collaborate with others to get something going though.
I'm in the same position as you Blaise (2nd Year Math student at
UWaterloo), and I'm definitely willing to help out.
Well, I think this would be the appropriate moment to speak out! I'm studying at UofT, and will be at Université Laval, in Québec, soon... I'm also willing to participate in FSF-C! (And particularly able to develop a French/Québécois branch...)

Cheers to everybody!

François Gagnon