fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] Greetings

From: Marcel Brown
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] Greetings
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 23:52:22 -0500

Dear sir/madam,

Compliments of the season to you.

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we
have not yet met. I have to say that I have no intentions of
causing you any pains so i decided to contact you through this
medium .
As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I
believe everyone will die someday. My name is Marcel Brown, I
have been diagnosed with esophageal Cancer that was discovered
very late due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled
all form of medicine and right now, I have only about a few months
to live according to medical experts.
I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really
cared for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very
rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only
focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.
But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life
than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I
believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I
would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now
that I know my time is near, I have willed and given most of my
properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members
and as well as a few close friends and Schools in the UAE. I have
decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be
one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have
distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E,
London and Ireland. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I
cannot do this my self anymore.I once asked members of my family to
close one of my accounts and donate the money, which I have there to
charity organization in Bulgaria, they refused and kept the money to
themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be
contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which is the
huge cash deposit that I have with Financial Firm Abroad .I will want you to
help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations and let
them know that it is I Marcel Brown that is making this generous
donation.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. I
await your urgent reply.

Yours sincerly
Marcel Brown
address@hidden
N.B
I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital.

Mail sent from WebMail service at 1318teens.thecommittee.ca