fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] Feel better guaranteed

From: antionette russell
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] Feel better guaranteed
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:27:18 -0800

"Discover...in the next few minutes... regardless of your age, sex, or current health status, how this common element can change the way you experience the next half of your life."

Learn how to increase your quality of life

"We really have something here which may be able to reverse some of the problems associated with aging."
-Dr.Anthony Karpos, M.D.