fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] Winter fundraiser appeal page?

From: Dana Morgenstein
Subject: Re: [FSF] Winter fundraiser appeal page?
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 12:43:11 -0500

Thank you so much!!!! Have a wonderful holiday, a happy New Year, and as
always, happy hacking!

--
Dana Morgenstein // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation

US government employee? Use CFC charity code 63210 to support us through the
Combined Federal Campaign. You have until January 12, 2020 to pledge.
https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/