fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] FSF Fundraiser appeal text for translation

From: Dana Morgenstein
Subject: [FSF] FSF Fundraiser appeal text for translation
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:44:16 -0400

Hello translators! I've attached the text from our fundraiser appeal
page for translation -- you'll want to use your usual processes to
translate it, and send a markdown file back to me, which I'll then post
on fsf.org. Thanks so much for the extra work to make sure that a larger
chunk of the world's software users can access information about free
software!

Dana