fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] FSF Fundraiser appeal text for translation

From: victorhck
Subject: Re: [FSF] FSF Fundraiser appeal text for translation
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 19:44:02 +0200

El 16/7/20 a las 17:44, Dana Morgenstein escribió:
> Hello translators! I've attached the text from our fundraiser appeal
> page for translation -- you'll want to use your usual processes to
> translate it, and send a markdown file back to me, which I'll then post
> on fsf.org. Thanks so much for the extra work to make sure that a larger
> chunk of the world's software users can access information about free
> software!
>
> Dana

Hi listmates!

Here you can find the spanish translation:

https://pad.april.org/p/fundraiser_es

But please, improve, fix the text. When finished share the final version
with Dana.

Greetings!!

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/