fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] October Free Software Supporter Spanish Translation

From: Alirio Rivera
Subject: [FSF] October Free Software Supporter Spanish Translation
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 22:07:34 -0400

Hi @zoe Kooyman @Greg Farough,

we have not received the Markdown file of the October Free Software Supporter bulletin to start the Spanish translation.

In general, Dana Morgenstein used to send us the English version of the Markdown file on the first days of the month and then, we start the translation.

Let me know if you can help us with this request.

Thanks in advance

Alirio
😀