fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] October Free Software Supporter Spanish Translation

From: Greg Farough
Subject: Re: [FSF] October Free Software Supporter Spanish Translation
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 10:01:11 -0400

Hi Alirio and Spanish translators!

On Wed, Oct 06 2021, Alirio Rivera <alricu89@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi @zoe Kooyman @Greg Farough,
>
> we have not received the Markdown file of the October Free Software
> Supporter bulletin to start the Spanish translation.
>
> In general, Dana Morgenstein used to send us the English version of the
> Markdown file on the first days of the month and then, we start the
> translation.

Apologies for the delay. It's the first Supporter we're handling
ourselves, so we're still working out a few gaps in our knowledge of
the process. Or at least I am, personally. :)

Please find the English Markdown file attached to this message.

Best,
-g

Greg Farough // Campaigns Manager
Free Software Foundation