fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Meeting

From: Richard Smedley
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Meeting
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 18:14:06 +0100

On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 17:57 +0100, Peter Colton wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 September 2007 13:26, Noah Slater wrote:
>
> > Even if this means delaying our first meeting by a few weeks I think
> > it would be benificial if we got a regular slot at the Central
> > Library. I should imagin that given an equal distribution of members
> > it would be the most convenient spot. The woman I spoke to mentioned
> > that most groups get a regular slot at specific time intervals and at
> > specific times. I think that we need to organise this before we make
> > contact.
> >
> The libary as you point out look like a good option. As you say its well
> worth
> the try to aplie for the FREE for "community" groups.

Have you thought about Manchester Digital (MDDA)?
NW RUG meet there.

 - Richard

--
Richard Smedley,                                         address@hidden
Technical Director,                                     www.M6-IT.org

Sustainable Third Sector IT solutions. PRINCE2[TM] Project Management
Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee.
Registered in England & Wales,               Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT

Northern Office:      4, Hollins Green, Bradwall, Cheshire, CW10 0LA.

Welsh office/Swyddfa Gogledd Cymru: e-mail / e-bost - address@hidden

Southern Office: Bristol                    contact address@hidden