fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] OpenCoffee Manchester - 27th November

From: Matt Lee
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] OpenCoffee Manchester - 27th November
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 14:16:50 +0000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [manchester-coworking] OpenCoffee Manchester - 27th November
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 14:11:37 +0000
From: Paul Robinson <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden,
address@hidden

I figured those of you interested in co-working might be interested in
this, because it offers a chance to become a regular co-working event
but I'm keen on where to take it.

I'm meant to be co-ordinating OpenCoffee from now on, so I'll be using
this last event of 2007 as a sounding board for where to take it next
year. Options include:

- Gear towards business/project collaboration
- Pull in more creatives and geeks
- Use it as more of a co-working event

If you're coming or want more detail, you can hit it up here:

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/269803/

--
Paul Robinson

http://vagueware.com :: address@hidden :: +44 (0) 7740 465746

Vagueware Limited is registered in England/Wales, number 05700421
Registered Office: 3 Tivoli Place, Ilkley, W. Yorkshire, LS29 8SU
Correspondence:   55 Velvet Court, Granby Row, Manchester, M1 7AB