fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] FSUK Logo's

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] FSUK Logo's
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:48:46 +0000

for a laugh I played with GIMP and created
http://www.files.tdobson.net/fsuk/logo/flower2.png
http://www.files.tdobson.net/fsuk/logo/flower2.xcf - source files

its a bit crazy but perhaps it will inspire someone to create
something less crazy and less stupid

it's licenced under the Free Art Licence
http://artlibre.org/licence/lal/en/

comment on the content first, before licence semantics please :P ;)

-Tim