fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] FSUK Logo's

From: Peter Colton
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] FSUK Logo's
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 17:52:19 +0000

        Hello Andy and all,

The logo that takes my interest is the one below.

http://fbsa.eu/images/fsuk(gnu2).png

The gnu logo give it quick focus on the free software project.

One issue I have is the acronym SFUK needs qualifying in my view to give
viewer as much info as possible but with as least work as needed.

To qualify the acronym the last line of the binary code could be
replaced with the acronym expanded.

010101000101001   SOFTWARE FREEDOM

could be:

010101000101  Free Software - United Kingdom

The term FREEDOM could be dotted about in the binary code.
FREEDOM is raining down ? I will try to gimp the image ?

        Thanks Andy and Regards: peter

--
( Hasta la Victoria Siempre )
( www.democracynow.org : The War On Peace Report )