fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] Time for Actions

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Time for Actions
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:22:58 +0000

Hi Everyone,

Three has been a lot of really encouraging talk about the future direction of FSUK-Manchester in recent days, and now I feel that it is time to get down what needs doing and do it.

At the moment there is a fair amount of confusion about who is meant to be doing what and what needs doing in general.

To help put down what needs doing all in one place, rather than using various mailing list threads, email and different irc channels I have started a page on the wiki.

The page in question is located here http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/Manchester/Actions

You will need an FSF wiki account to edit it, which I encourage anyone with a bit of time to do.

Tim

--
www.blog.tdobson.net
----