fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Time for Actions

From: Simon Ward
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Time for Actions
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:56:02 +0000

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 05:46:24PM +0000, Tim Dobson wrote:
> Simon Ward wrote:
>> On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 05:22:58PM +0000, Tim Dobson wrote:
>>> At the moment there is a fair amount of confusion about who is meant
>>> to  be doing what and what needs doing in general.
>>
>> Is there?  Oh, well, I guess there is if you’re confused…
>
> Continuing on-topic;
>
> Are you currently engaged in any actions for FSUK/FSUK-manchester?

Yes, I’m writing this mail to the fsuk-manchester list.  Seriously…

> If so do you think you could give us an update on _what_, and how it is
> going.

Most of my work so far has been on the wiki, and thus public.  I’m not
about to turn the list into a wiki-changes list, you can add pages to
your watchlist.  See Speakers[1] and the talk page[2], and also the
minutes from the March meeting[3].

The March meeting had no agenda, so the actions were understandably
few and hazy.  It’s harder to know what you are doing when you have no
direction.  You can help by drafting up an agenda for another meeting.

The idea of the actions page is not a bad one, but all it contains is
one action which you have assigned to yourself, yet according to what we
agreed on last meeting is clearly in the remit of another (not that
doing other peoples’ tasks is necessarily a bad thing).

| DaveP — Venues, media relations

Did you speak to him first?

I am also waiting for updated content from you for the web site.

[1]: http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/Manchester/Speakers
[2]: http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/Talk:Manchester/Speakers
[3]: http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/Manchester/2008-03-18/Minutes

simple system that works.