fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] Promotional Leaflet

From: Lucy
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Promotional Leaflet
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 10:37:38 +0100

I've created a leaflet for promoting Manchester Free Software and free
software in general. It's aimed at people who can use a computer but
who've not heard of linux or free software before. I'm hoping it will
be useful for computer fairs and events like the anarchist's bookfair.

The svg and pdfs are up at:

http://lucybridges.co.uk/leaflets/

The leaflet is a4 sized and designed to be folded to look like a 'z'.

I've not done any spell checking and the spacing needs tidying. I'm
not sure if we can reproduce the floating gnu image on the front (I've
emailed Matt Lee to find out). Also, I've not actually tried printing
it so I don't know how well it will come out (particularly in
monochrome).

Any feedback would be welcome and please feel free to take it and alter it.