fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] RHCE Certification in Manchester?

From: Sam Tuke
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] RHCE Certification in Manchester?
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 16:25:38 +0100

On Friday 05 August 2011 16:06:45 Dave Page wrote:
> Quick question - I'm looking at acquiring a RedHat Certified Engineer
> certification

This page seems to have some useful information:

http://www.perpetual-solutions.com/training-course/2199/Red-Hat-Certified-
Engineer-Rapid-Track-Training-and-Certification--inc-RHCE-exam-.htm

According to that there is training and examination in Manchester 22-26th this
month. I don't know if they do the examination separately.

> Also, do I have to get certified as an RHCSA before I get RHCE, or can I
> go straight for RHCE?

It also says that there are three pre-requisites, but that may be the
requirements of the training company rather than the examination itself.

Thanks,

Sam.

--
Sam Tuke