fxvt-users

[fxvt-users] potter

From: Sampson Farris
Subject: [fxvt-users] potter
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:02:51 +0900

Neece couldnt deliver, an he had been robbed of the money.
An the twin gals, Neeces joy an pride, air running a restaurantover by the railroad station. Im Brazos Keene, only a notch or two behindBilly the Kid in range standin. Theres a new outfit up in the hills, and Britt doesntlike the prospects one damn little bit.
Brazos saw a familiar face appear before him. An the twin gals, Neeces joy an pride, air running a restaurantover by the railroad station. Only the girls are decent enough togive me a hunch.
Further queries rewarded Brazos with some significant facts.
This apparition smiled upon him and Brazos dated his abjectenthrallment from that moment.
He was not old, norfeeble, but it appeared plain that the shock of disaster had broken him.
But I caint say Im without friendsaltogether.
But somewhere along thistrail to the railroad, the name Surface leaked out.
Lura, could yu get me a job ridin for yore dad? How an when didyu lose thet money of Surfaces you got in Dodge? I might fall stark ravin mad in love with yu. An last, youngAllen Neece was givin his time to ferretin out the secret of thet ruin. Wal, if I figure Allen correct, he was trackin the ootfit thetruined yore father.
Barsh, throw the end of your ropeover thet branch. All the way in I was debatin on hangin themurderer.
I will serve alongwith the members of the Cattlemens Association.
The one calledJanis blushed and a bright glow suddenly burned out the shadow in hereyes. Wal, I never call women names, unless theyre nice names.
I reckon Ill buy this place from yu an settle down, drawled Brazosdreamily.
The desk drawer was half open, showing the dark butts ofseveral Colts. Brazos Keene, she said, graciously offering herhand.
I forgot to tell you that my ridershave a share in our cattle business. Hold an inquest, sheriff, an make shore what hour thet pore boy wasmurdered.
The old man put out his hand enthusiastically.
The Cattlemens Associationhavent made no appointment yet.
The fact of the omission of his noon-daymeal augured further for his release. Keene, she said demurely,Mexican Joe trusts me, importuned Brazos. At the turn of the road, where the brook crosses, I was held up by threemen an robbed.
Work isnt my long suit, drawled Brazos with his captivatingsmile. Im gonna run in pronto an buy oot yore store.
Turn in, yu-all, an set tight, called Brazos.
Barsh plainly quailed beforeBrazoss steady gaze. But somewhere along thistrail to the railroad, the name Surface leaked out.