g-wrap-dev

Fix no-libffi autogen, broken latent bindings

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Fix no-libffi autogen, broken latent bindings
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:27:20 +0200

Hey folks,

A couple more patches here. As Andreas noted (and of course I did after
a while ;), the latent bindings updates broke guile-gnome. The attached
patch should fix that as soon as I get a patch pushed to guile-gnome.

Also there was a problem with lack-of-libffi; I think the change to
Makefile.am should be the last word on this.

Both patches are in one file. Alternately, there's always:

 $ bzr pull http://wingolog.org/bzr/g-wrap/mainline g-wrap
 $ cd g-wrap
 $ bzr merge http://wingolog.org/bzr/g-wrap/wingo

The bzr mirror is in sync with arch up to patch-28.

Please apply :-)

Andy.
--
http://wingolog.org/