gcjwebplugin-user

[Gcjwebplugin-user] [gcjwebplugin 0.3.1] testsuite: 2 3 4 5 7 8 19 20 21

From: Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D.
Subject: [Gcjwebplugin-user] [gcjwebplugin 0.3.1] testsuite: 2 3 4 5 7 8 19 20 21 failed
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 10:33:58 -0500

System:

* PowerMac [Silver] with dual G4 533MHz, CPU's, 1GB RAM, 3 SCSI drives
* Yellow Dog Linux-4.0 [FedoraCore2 clone for PPC]

* autoconf-2.59-3
* automake-1.8.3
* libtool-1.5.6-1
* pkgconfig-0.15.0-1.1

* gcc-3.4.3 && gcc-4.0.0
* glibc-2.3.3-18
* binutils-2.15.92.0.2-6

* gcjwebplugin CVS code as of 2-Feb-05

The linux-PPC community is very interested in seeing this plugin work.
IBMJava2-ppc-142 is currently the standard java release used by the
linux-PPC community and does not contain a java plugin.

If there is anything I can test, let me know.  I am a member of the
beta-test team for YDL.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco[at]comcast[dot]net