gcjwebplugin-user

Re: [Gcjwebplugin-user] [gcjwebplugin 0.3.1] testsuite: 2 3 4 5 7 8 19 2

From: Thomas Fitzsimmons
Subject: Re: [Gcjwebplugin-user] [gcjwebplugin 0.3.1] testsuite: 2 3 4 5 7 8 19 20 21 failed
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:49:46 -0500

Hi Joseph,

The testsuite has been broken for several months -- we know about this
and we will fix it soon.  The problem is that libgcj's invocation API is
buggy and doesn't provide us the ability to specify -J options to the
JVM.  I'll be fixing the invocation API this week and gcjwebplugin's
testsuite with it.

gcjwebplugin functioning as a replacement for IBM's java plugin is still
a ways off.  We do appreciate your bug reports though; they will speed
the development process.

Tom