gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Windows GCL: setjmp/longjmp

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Windows GCL: setjmp/longjmp
Date: 21 Mar 2004 21:54:05 -0500

Greetings!  As a first pass, could someone please check both the two
ansi build failures and the maxima ignore-errors issue when the
underlying gcl has been built with --enable-debug?  It would also be
interesting in addition to add -fvolatile to all CFLAGS.  One should
be able to simply set the CFlAGS env variable before configure, and
find one's setting in all FLAGS variables in the makedefs.

Take care,