gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: CLC post pathnames ...

From: Michael Koehne
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: CLC post pathnames ...
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 22:49:37 +0200

Moin Dennis Decker Jensen,

> I noticed you started looking at pathnames &c.

  yes - goal is to get ASDF up and running with GCC 2.7.0, so we have
  something to play after Sarge became stable. I'm still on pathnames,
  even if ASDF could live, with the pathname.d I now have, and breaks
  on formatter. The result may not please every GCL user. My changes
  are likely to break applications like Axiom who patch their own GCL.

  So GCL/CLC is something we should start after Sarge became stable.

> Put it in /usr/lib/common-lisp/bin/ and you are ready to go ...

  I'm far from there - but the script will come handy, once I was
  able to ASDF some package, that is working with clisp, and therefore
  already in my local CLC repository.

Bye Michael
--
  mailto:address@hidden             UNA:+.? 'CED+2+:::Linux:2.4.22'UNZ+1'