gcl-devel

RE: [Gcl-devel] trying to finalize the windows issues ...

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] trying to finalize the windows issues ...
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 16:25:22 +1000

Hi all.

| I'm wary as I don't understand how a short C stack would have caused the
| ignore-errors path handling failure - the test passes may just be
| good luck.

Building with --enable-debug mode gcc 3.4.0; without debug and gcc 3.3.3
triggers the Maxima ignore-errors problem so I'm forced to conclude that the
stack size alteration both with and without Camm's patches did not really
help.  In fact with the extended stack the gcc 3.4.0 optimised build doesn't
even complete.

I'll attempt to test GCL 2.6.2 tomorrow to add to Dave's results.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.