gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] RE: Axiom on Windows

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Gcl-devel] RE: Axiom on Windows
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 04:36:32 -0400

Mike,

Your results are fantastic!!! You have every right to
be pleased.

Yes, I can wait until GCL 2.6.2 is finished, but when
you have a moment I really would appreciate hearing
what you had to change. If I look at my old notes I may
be able to find some of the path changes that I had to
make in my last (failed) attempt.

Great work!

Regards,
Bill Page.