gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: atlas3 on hppa: unexpected reloc type

From: Joel Soete
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: atlas3 on hppa: unexpected reloc type
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 09:40:17 +0000

Hello,

Camm Maguire wrote:
[snip]

address@hidden (R Clint Whaley) writes:

Camm,

[snip]

They
are switching to the Itanium for the future, and I am unaware of legions
of people using PA-RISC machines (though I've had a couple write in for
help).  So, does it make sense to spend a lot of time on this arch, given
that it appears to be a dead end?
umm, I try to get answer to this question since I started to play with linux on some parisc boxes (since 2000 iirc).
And I never get any answer (neither in public nor in private)?
Any way recently HP anounce new pa8800 and pa8900 cpu's model, ...

Cheers,
   Joel