gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: please help test the CMUCL 19a prerelease

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: please help test the CMUCL 19a prerelease
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 12:27:06 +1000

"Hannah Schroeter" wrote in message news:address@hidden

> It'd just be interesting if more than one (clisp) CL implementation
> would be available for OpenBSD too.

Hi Hannah.

GNU Common Lisp builds on both OpenBSD and FreeBSD (with GNU make).  I
recently did it myself just to see, although I usually work on Windows.
Check out the latest stable source (version 2.6.2) at:

  ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gcl/

and the web site and mailing list (CCed in this reply) if you run into
trouble:

http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gcl/