gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] trouble with cl-launch

From: Faré
Subject: [Gcl-devel] trouble with cl-launch
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:31:37 -0400

I noticed that cl-launch didn't work with GCL anymore. It never really
worked with GCL 2.6, and I used to have problems with GCL 2.7, but now
nothing works at all. (I also used to have problems with cl-meta, but
that's another issue.)

cl-launch is here:
  http://fare.tunes.org/files/cl-launch/

You may run tests with
  mkdir foo
  cd foo
  cl-launch -l gcl -B tests
  cl-launch -l gclcvs -B tests
You may have to export GCL=/path/to/gcl-2.7
It will create a few files in the current directory to help debug things.

The behaviour is a segfault at the first test.

cl-launch tries to be a universal front-end to CL.

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you;
but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. -- Don Marquis