gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] GPG key, Win32 builds, etc.

From: Donald Winiecki
Subject: [Gcl-devel] GPG key, Win32 builds, etc.
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:23:41 -0600

Hi Camm,

Wondering if you got my delivery of a GPG key awhile back, with the
idea of giving access to the CVS for work on new Win32 builds of GCL.

I could also help out with the website and FTP stuff, in addition to
providing new builds of the Win32 version.

Best,
--

_don

Don Winiecki, Ed.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor
Boise State University, College of Engineering
Department of Instructional & Performance Technology
1910 University Drive, Boise, Idaho 83725-2070 USA
E-mail: address@hidden
WWW: http://ipt.boisestate.edu
Telephone: (+01) 208 426 1899
Fax: (+01) 208 426 1970