gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] [Axiom-developer] Axiom build logs

From: u1204
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] [Axiom-developer] Axiom build logs
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 17:49:10 -0400

>Greetings!  Thanks for checking!  I am working with the latest axiom
>release, right?

"The latest Axiom release" is something of a meaningless concept at
the moment. There are very few user visible changes because I'm
spending a lot of time creating a computer algebra test suite and a
massive rewrite of the lisp code.

I grabbed the git repo and I'll do a build with it sometime soon.

Tim