gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] [Maxima-discuss] gcl vs sbcl vs ccl

From: Sören Jonsson
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] [Maxima-discuss] gcl vs sbcl vs ccl
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 09:23:10 +0100

Hello,

I saw this mail on the gnu-devel list, from Camm Maguire:
Greetings!  If you could step me through the installation of 64bit mingw
or cygwin on a Win7 machine, I think I can get a 64bit gcl port very
quickly.

Take care,
A a response, I located this website: http://mingw-w64.sourceforge.net/

It is the website I used to download Mingw-w64 GCC when I made my attempt to make GCL. Installing it is very straight forward.

You might have to download make and bash separately, but that is very easy as well.

I hope this will solve your problem,

Best regards,

Sören Jonsson,
SWEDEN