gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] How to select multiple files

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] How to select multiple files
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 15:45:08 +0100

christooss wrote:
Can any body gives me a hint how to select multiple files. I tried
with Control, Shift and right click selection but nothing seem to work

Mark the first file by first holding down Shift or Ctrl
then clicking on it, then hold down Shift or Ctrl and
click on the next file you want marked, or last one of a
list you wish to have marked.

Shift marks a list.
Ctrl marks individual files.

You can also use the "Insert" key on your keyboard.

by patent law on written works.