gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] Search window - save last used columns size

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] Search window - save last used columns size
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 00:38:56 +0200

It got saved for me though (gcmd 1.4.8). It also stays 'fixed' in the
foreground.

I guess Window problems are due to the Mint windowmanager. Please tell us your
gcmd version, and the exact version of Mint.

Depending on the version, gcmd configuration files are a little mess right now,
spread over several locations ... It's possible that Mint does not use any old
style configuration directory anymore. Uwe is apparantly working on it, see the
other thread.

The search window size seems to be stored in
.gnome-commander/gnome-commander.xml but i can't figure out where the columns
are. Is it  .gnome2/gnome-commander-size  ? Is that still used at all anyway ?

ps. By the way, 'bendov' ... many mailers are configured to prepend the 'From'
name when quoting text. Because you didn't put a name before your mail address,
probably that adress will be used as a name. It means your adress will be
quoted fully in many public mailing lists, open for harvesters.

cheers mi

bendov: