gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] missing dependency or just pkg naming difference?

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] missing dependency or just pkg naming difference?
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 22:16:11 +0200

Hi,

Am Mon, 10 Jun 2019 19:54:09 +0000 schrieb kht-lists:

> [...]

If libunique was NOT available at configure time OR if it was available
BUT it was deactivated by the configure flag "./configure
--without-unique", the above options entry is NOT shown. In my local
1.10.2 version the setting in the General tab is shown, so it must that
the library was not found when you build Gnome Commander.

You can see which libraries are used by Gnome Commander at the end of
the configure output. Furthermore, you can see which libraries can be
(de-)activated by typing "./configure --help").