Re: [Getfem-users] How to compile the tests files

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] How to compile the tests files
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 08:37:31 +0100

Le Mercredi 07 Mars 2007 02:17, Xu Bin a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I am a new user to getfem. I have successfully compiled the getfem lib
> file. But I can not find the executable file for the tests examples, such
> as those in the <tests> dir. I used the make command in <tests> dir, but it
> still can not compile it.
> Can anyone tell me how to do it?

If you need to compile one particular test, the command is simply

make name_of_the_test

in the tests directory. Or if you want to compile all the tests:

make check

--
Yves.

  Yves Renard (address@hidden)       tel : (33) 04.72.43.80.11
  Pole de Mathematiques, INSA de Lyon          fax : (33) 04.72.43.85.29
  Institut Camille Jordan - CNRS UMR 5208
  20, rue Albert Einstein
  69621 Villeurbanne Cedex, FRANCE
  http://math.univ-lyon1.fr/~renard