[Getfem-users] Help regarding Eigenvalue problems

From: Arvind Ajoy
Subject: [Getfem-users] Help regarding Eigenvalue problems
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:58:11 +0530

Hi

I need to solve Schrodinger's equation $ H \psi = E \psi $ on a 2D domain. I could not find any mention of
the capabilities getfem++ has regarding the solution of eigenvalue problems using FEM.

Does anyone have any idea as to how I should go about solving this problem? Stretching my luck a little too far,
does anyone have experience solving schrodingers's equation using getfem?

Look forward to your replies.

Best wishes
Arvind Ajoy