Re: [Getfem-users] Example of a simple mixed-problem, or problem with t

From: Jehanzeb Hameed
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Example of a simple mixed-problem, or problem with two variables
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 13:46:19 -0500

I had a look at the Stokes example. It uses model bricks to form the
system. From the documentation, it seems using model bricks implicitly
chooses the bilinear variational form. I would like to define my own
bilinear form to form the matrix, in which I can define terms like
div(q) + c u  (q = vector, c = constant, u = another variable besides
q). How would I go about this?

Thanks,
-Jehanzeb