[Getfem-users] importing data from gid mesh

From: Juan D'Adamo
Subject: [Getfem-users] importing data from gid mesh
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 16:01:43 -0300

Hello,

I'm just starting using getfem with the matlab interface. So my question may be obvious...

I've imported a mesh from gid to solve a poisson 2D problem : laplacian of p= div (u grad u)
      m=gf_mesh('import','gid','pruebafem.GiD.msh');
      mf = gf_mesh_fem(m,1);
As I must generate a source term, the vector u=[ux uy] comes from a simulation, in ascii, with
But if I plot directly :
gf_plot(mf, ux, 'mesh','on');

The plot does not represent my flow. What did I do wrong? There is a command to import the data ? (not the mesh, that works OK)
Thanks for your help

Juan

--
Laboratorio de Fluidodinámica