Re: [Getfem-users] Adding new bricks question

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Adding new bricks question
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:12:12 +0100

Dear Roman,

Yes, ib is the brick index in the model.
vect_sym is a right hand side for the symmetrised part of a term. For instance
for a value of a Dirichlet condition prescribed with multipliers.

Yves.

--

  Yves Renard (address@hidden)       tel : (33) 04.72.43.87.08
  Pole de Mathematiques, INSA-Lyon             fax : (33) 04.72.43.85.29

---------