Re: [Getfem-users] Outsourcing calculation of stiffness matrix

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Outsourcing calculation of stiffness matrix
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:21:25 +0100

Dear Roman,

This is a nice idea. Nonlinear term is the right tool, I think.

I also began to reflect on the possibility of adding terms with a syntax easier
than the one of Getfem generic assembly and also to the possibility of a
language for describing non-linear terms. But it remained in its infancy at
the moment.

Yves.

--

  Yves Renard (address@hidden)       tel : (33) 04.72.43.87.08
  Pole de Mathematiques, INSA-Lyon             fax : (33) 04.72.43.85.29

---------