[Getfem-users] setting a point source term

From: Alice Nicolas
Subject: [Getfem-users] setting a point source term
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 10:38:21 +0200

Dear all,

I am trying to set a point source in the generic elliptic brick. Although I could set a source term that applies onto a surface, I do not manage to have the "physical point" on which the source term applies recognized as a region which I could call in the brick. I use gmsh as a mesh builder and the point source is a node of the mesh.
This is the brick I use for the source term:
md.add_source_term_brick(mim, 'u', 'PointForce',region)

Does someone have any idea on how to set such pointwise source term?

Best regards,
Alice