[Getfem-users] Integro-differential equations

From: Ivan Melikhov
Subject: [Getfem-users] Integro-differential equations
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 15:24:43 +0400

Hello!

I need to solve an integro-differential eigenvalue problem and I have trouble with integral term. Generally, I need to assemble a 4D matrix with elements
\int\int(\phi_i(r')\phi_j(r')V(r,r')\phi_m(r)\phi_l(r))dr'dr
where V(r,r') is known function, \phi_i is the ith base function, dr is dxdy, dr' is dx'dy'. The question is how can I compute an inner integral inside comp command in generic_assembly::set?

Thank you for answers,
Ivan